EmployerFairview Health Services
PostedSaturday, November 10, 2018
Approximate SalaryNot Specified
LocationPine City, Minnesota
Specialty 1Internal Medicine
Fairview Health Services is seeking a Internal Medicine Physician to join a primary care practice at Fairview Clinics - Pine City.
Our primary care opportunities qualify for a Resident Stipend and Loan Forgiveness.
• Income Details: Initial market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
• Other Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, & more.
• The physicians have the ability to focus on an outpatient-only practice by admitting their patients to the hospitalist service at Fairview Lakes Medical Center or have the ability to provide the full scope of traditional inpatient and outpatient care by participating in a rounding service at the hospital.
• H1B Visa Accepted
• Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
• Onsite services include: rehab services, diabetic education, an anticoagulation clinic and diagnostic services including lab, X-ray and mammography. MRI, CT, and bone densitometry is available at Fairview Lakes Medical Center.
• 3 NPs, 1 MD
• We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
• Physicians work an expectation of 36 patient contact hours per week.
• Patients are admitted to the hospitalist service at Fairview Lakes Medical Center.
• Opportunity for physicians to perform procedures.
• Call Coverage: Various call options available. Call is approximately 1:20.
As part of our participation in the Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), the physicians use a team approach in managing clinical care. The site is using a model of care, Care Model Innovation, for their patients which actively looks at and changes clinical processes to maximize efficiency, resources, and clinical care.
Graduate of an accredited ACGME Internal Medicine residency training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association. Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure. Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota. Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
To avoid burnout and manage your stress, it is vital to make time for yourself. If you are struggling…
Interviewing for a new job? If you’re like other young doctors and lifestyle is an important factor…
You had three job offers, but you were hooked by the rural hospital that dangled the $50,000 signing…
Automatically receive an email alert when there are new jobs for this search